Title: The Next Doctor
Main characters: The Doctor, The other Doctor, Rosita
Enemies: Cybermen, Cyberleader, CyberKing, Miss Mercy Hartigan
Gadgets: TARDIS, The other Doctor's TARDIS (A hot air balloon), Sonic Screwdriver, the Other Doctor's sonic screwdriver, Cloister Bell?
Synopsis: It's Christmas Eve in 1851 and Cybermen stalk the snow of Victorian London, in this special Christmas edition of Russell T Davies's Bafta Award-winning time-travelling drama. When the Doctor arrives and starts to investigate a spate of mysterious deaths, he's surprised to meet another Doctor, and soon the two must combine forces to defeat the ruthless Miss Hartigan. But are two Doctors enough to stop the rise of the CyberKing?
01. The mysterious Cybershades can jump quite high.
02. Neither the Doctor nor the Other Doctor recognise each other. But the latter doesn't remember much anyway.
03. There are two words that the Doctor never refuses.
04. The Other Doctor has a TARDIS - and it's magnificent.
05. For a while Rosita becomes the Doctor's companion (but then you'll know that already if you've read our interview with the lovely Velile Tshabalala).
06. The script includes the customary line what about the children?
07. At least one previous incarnation of the Doctor makes an appearance.
08. Miss Hartigan (Dervla Kirwan) is a very special lady.
09. The Other Doctor's fobwatch is a very important clue.
10. I suppose ** *** ***, **** ***** ** *****.